Avery Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register
Avery Duel Academy
Please Log In or Register
Avery Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Avery's official Re-Opening
Hi this is my room The room of magics :)) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:41 pm by Meow Kats
Well i've been lazy for a while and not working to grow this academy. Well now im gonna actually try and not be lazy. So yeah. AVERY IS BACK IN ACTION!! YAYAYAYAYADYA

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» King of the Deck Event!
Hi this is my room The room of magics :)) Emptyby Meow Kats Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:25 pm

» GDA's Official Re-Opening Tourney!!
Hi this is my room The room of magics :)) Emptyby Meow Kats Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:32 pm

» Moderator Application
Hi this is my room The room of magics :)) Emptyby Meow Kats Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:37 am

» Teacher Application
Hi this is my room The room of magics :)) Emptyby Meow Kats Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:22 am

» Avery's official Re-Opening
Hi this is my room The room of magics :)) Emptyby Meow Kats Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:41 pm

» Testing Rubric
Hi this is my room The room of magics :)) Emptyby Meow Kats Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:40 pm

» Meow kats vs. prophecy
Hi this is my room The room of magics :)) Emptyby Meow Kats Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 pm

» Hello? O_o
Hi this is my room The room of magics :)) Emptyby PiptasticHand Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:42 pm

» Combining decks out of boredom
Hi this is my room The room of magics :)) Emptyby PiptasticHand Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:34 am

Top posters
Meow Kats
Hi this is my room The room of magics :)) Vote_lcapHi this is my room The room of magics :)) Voting_barHi this is my room The room of magics :)) Vote_rcap 
DFL9000
Hi this is my room The room of magics :)) Vote_lcapHi this is my room The room of magics :)) Voting_barHi this is my room The room of magics :)) Vote_rcap 
prophecy
Alex the Destructor
Gojo!
quiel
PiptasticHand
Abrefor
Yoshi4cookies
DecimatedPanda